Reboot Studios will provide seed investments to develop new inspirational and transformational Jewish content. Driven by the belief that art influences our world, enriches our lives and has the power to educate, inspire, create movements and change the way we think, Reboot Studios will tell stories through a Jewish lens about the shared human experience.
Reboot Studios Creator Fund proudly accepts entries on FilmFreeway, the world’s #1 way to enter film festivals and creative contests.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the approval process is entirely discretionary. Accordingly, there is no guarantee that a Project submitted to Reboot Studios will receive a development investment and each Project shall be required to execute the RS Fund’s customary investment paperwork prior to funding of any contribution, which may include an affidavit of eligibility, a release and indemnification, as well as any other documents that Company may require. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary in these Official Submission Rules, Company shall not be under any obligation to designate any number of Recipients. If a Recipient does not reply to any notification by RS Fund within five (5) business days, such Recipient may be disqualified in the RS Fund’s sole discretion and an alternate Recipient may be selected. Company shall not be responsible in any way for any missed notification or a Creator’s failure to receive a communication from the RS Fund. Full eligibility and criteria information here.
The overall goals of this process and funding are the following:
- Identify talent, provide resources for project development
- Develop docuseries, plays, podcasts, books, films, theater, record albums, photography projects, digital and multimedia art.
- Distribute and market projects to scale for a hungry young Jewish and diverse audience.
- Think Big. Award Winning. Create Oscar/Tony/Emmy/Grammy-worthy content.
- Launch high-impact programs that inspire real participation/social change for Jews and beyond.