Reboot Creative Consulting
Reboot Creative Consulting Services
For over 20 years, Reboot has been catalyzing conversations about Jewish identity and meaning, and has seen first-hand the importance of imagination, representation, and dialogue. Driven by the belief that art influences our world, enriches our lives and has the power to educate, inspire, create movements and change the way we think, Reboot is committed to producing and partnering on content that represents the full spectrum of Jewish identity and the broad diversity of the Jewish community. As Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) and Social Justice initiatives have become an integral part of corporate responsibility- and given the nationwide rise in anti-Semitic rhetoric and attacks- media companies are turning to Reboot for cultural sensitivity consultations on Jewish themes in their work. Reboot has already partnered on projects produced by Nickelodeon, HBO, and other media companies on this work.
What Reboot Offers
- Advising on the current narratives, themes, and issues pertaining to the Jewish community
- Religious, Cultural and Diversity Trainings
- Review of digital content and strategy with sensitivity lens, addressing a spectrum of nuance that arises around Jewish issues.
- Provide creative services to help to deepen the understanding and acceptance of diversity, especially pertaining to JOCISM (Jews of Color, Indigenous Jews [i.e. indigenous peoples of the Americas], Sephardi & Mizrahi)
- Staff rabbis and other educators to work with our team to review materials.
- Access to our network of diverse creative Jewish voices
- Developing digital and social content that engages audiences, building on a project’s Jewish themes.
- Create content with historical and cultural context.
- Development of activity, conversation and curriculum toolkits around media releases, campaigns, and events.
Reboot is an arts and culture nonprofit that produces projects, creates experiences and provides creative marketing support for clients, partners and media that evolve the Jewish conversation and transform society.
Reboot works with a network of 650 influential Jewish creators and executives across industries on a broad range of initiatives including project creation, consultation, public-facing conversations and targeted distribution.
The Reboot Network includes Hollywood creatives (Transparent, Lost, The Office, Orange is the New Black), Broadway stars (Dear Evan Hansen, La La Land, and The Greatest Showman, Rent, Fiddler on the Roof, The Band’s Visit), San Francisco tech pioneers (Google, Facebook, MasterClass) and New York journalists (New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Buzzfeed); plus influential academics, non-profit executives, community organizers, renowned chefs and digital media innovators. Many of the network members are also members of prestigious organizations, such as the Motion Picture, Television, and Recording Academies.
Reboot staff draw from a wide range of backgrounds and skills. At its core, the Reboot team is aligned around the power of culture to transform society when executed with intention, strategy and precision. You can read more about the team here.