Studio Advisory Board
Reboot Studios: Providing Funding and Creative Support for Fresh and Imaginative Film, Multimedia and Art Projects.
Reboot Studios will provide seed investments to develop new inspirational and transformational Jewish content. Driven by the belief that art influences our world, enriches our lives and has the power to educate, inspire, create movements and change the way we think, Reboot Studios will tell stories through a Jewish lens about the shared human experience.
The Reboot Studios’ advisory board is comprised of distinguished entertainment industry leaders and creators who will be actively shepherding and guiding the projects:
- Adrian Salpeter – Tony® Award-winning theatre, film and TV producer and Senior Creative Director.
- Amy Israel – Executive Vice President, Scripted Programming for Showtime Networks
- Benj Pasek – Oscar, Grammy, Tony, and Golden Globe Award-winning songwriter of Dear Evan Hansen, La La Land, and The Greatest Showman (Reboot Board Member)
- David Greenbaum – President, Searchlight Pictures
- Jamie Kantrowitz – Entrepreneur and Investor (President, Reboot Board)
- Jeb Brody – President of Production, Amblin partners
- Jenny Steingart – Tony® Award-winning producer and co-founder of Ars Nova
- Joey Soloway – Writer, director, showrunner, Transparent
- Lacey Schwartz – Producer and Director (Reboot Board Member)
- Melissa Eccles – Emmy®-nominated producer and creative director
- Michael Ellenberg – CEO & Founder, Media Res Studio
- Rachel Webber – CMO, Playboy Enterprises
- Raymond Roker – Global Head of Editorial, Amazon Music (Reboot Board Member)
- Rebecca Arzoian – President, Smokehouse Pictures
- Riva Marker – CEO of Productions, Linden Entertainment
- Stacey Reiss – Emmy award-winning Filmmaker (Reboot Board Member)
- Sam Sonenshine – Vice President, Sonenshine Partners
- Samantha Kurtzman-Counter – Emmy-winning producer and director, President, The Mother Company
- Steve Bodow – Emmy® and Peabody winning writer and producer, The Daily Show (Reboot Board Member)